We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a rapidly growing technology company in McLean, VA. This position will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies that accelerate revenue growth and customer acquisition for key verticals. This is a great opportunity for a creative, data driven marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment focused on aggressive business objectives and growth.
- Develop the marketing strategy for key audiences through developing an in-depth understanding of the target segments and apply these learnings to develop a strategic marketing plan to reach the respective audiences
- Develop and maintain an understanding of products including current and future market trends and competitors
- Create annual go-to-market plans, feature and benefit analysis, as well as unique and defensible customer value propositions to drive awareness, interest and sales
- Ensure vertical audiences and marketing plans are synergistic with overall company positioning and strategies
- Develop unique messaging and positioning for the segments within key verticals
- Define, execute, and refine lead generation across key verticals that drives demand and delivers creation of new and marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Develop and implement content strategy based on segment personas and stages in the customer journey
- Work with internal and external resources to create product and solution focused content such as case studies, white papers, videos, webinars, website copy, and blog posts for marketing and sales use
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data sources in decision-making, including behavioral data and research; extract key insights for campaign development and refinement and be comfortable with intentional experimentation (test, measure, learn, repeat)
- Manage paid advertising activities and develop an SEO and SEM marketing playbook
- Manage the annual marketing plan including advertising, promotion, speaking engagements and events
- 5-7 years of B2B and/or B2G marketing experience (B2G experience is a plus)
- Experience in software, SaaS, or tech product marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building and executing integrated marketing programs is a must
- Skilled in demand generation and inbound marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across channels and touch points, including website, events, online communications, etc.
- Proficient using marketing technologies including Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn, WordPress
- Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success
- Superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize issues, deal with ambiguity and manage conflicting deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
If you’re interested in this position or would like to introduce yourself for future opportunities, please email your resume and a brief note about your career interests to firstname.lastname@example.org.